Wednesday, March 11, 2009

White Chocolate Wonderful


The first and only peanut butter I've ever really liked since I came to the USA. My husband is a huge peanut butter fan. When I tried the peanute butter here, I couldn't help but compare it to "Lily's", a very famous peanut butter in the Philippines. I have to go to an asian store to purchase this and its quite a long drive. So I don't always have it readily available.
Then this huge Salmonella issue about peanut butter burst out and we believe we were affected by it because after eating peanut butter crackers.. our family got a stomach virus. We stopped eating anything with peanut butter. When they confirmed that Peanut Butter in jars are safe to eat then we went to the grocery and got one. I never really paid attention to brands or kinds or whatever. We just get the basic one. But because we were really careful, I actually managed to spot this one. And so we bought it and in less than 3 days.. it was gone hehehe. No one got sick but we were left wanting for more.
Its smooth and creamy and even if does say white chocolate, the peanut butter still overpowers the chocolate flavor. It just has a special sweetness to it but not too much. Being pregnant and all, I always crave for chocolate. Knowing that this peanut butter has it plus the fact that its rich in protein, I am happy and can't stop eating it!

1 comment:

Neldajay said...

Oh I love peanut butter this time:) very easy to prepare for lunch and dinner:)