Sunday, March 29, 2009

Perfect book for 2nd timers in Pregnancy



I'm not as nervous now as I was in my first pregnancy. I don't even have questions for my doctor which makes visits quicker.

I love to read, read, read.

When I was pregnant with my firstborn, I think i bought the whole "what to expect.." series. I still love it.

There's just something different about pregnancy the second time around. Different questions.. different expectations.. different scenarios.

I'm glad I found this book which answered all my questions and gave me so much information that is very practical and useful.

I HIGHLY recommend this to all the moms out there who are on their 2nd pregnancy.


I want to thank the author Katie Tamony for such a wonderful book.


At the back of the book:

Maternity clothes come out of the closet earlier. Legs ache that felt fine with baby # 1. It's tough to find time for a nap, prenatal exercise, or a nutritious meal when a toddler is tugging at one's sleeve. Friends and family are far less attentive this time. And a second pregnancy raises new practical and emotional issues, like who will stay with the older child when it's time to go to the hospital, or how to explain that a new baby is on the way. Your Second pregnancy guides women through all these and other puzzling concerns with anecdotes from many second time mothers, a warm hearted, supportive style, and a thorough vetting by a woman obstetrician.

Every pregnancy is different. No one knows this better than the woman expecting her second baby ---- and this is the book that discusses what is different, and why.

No comments: