Sunday, March 29, 2009

VEGGIETALES













We don't buy dvds because we don't normally watch a movie more than once.

But we sure are investing in Veggietales. My son would watch this over and over and over. It's not just entertainment for him but each story has a lesson in different aspects in which a child can definitely relate to. Maybe Gavril is too young to really understand these lessons but these vegetables talk so often about God and Jesus and Faith. When we dedicated Gavril to God we promised to raise him as a Christian.

It turns out that vegetables are not only good for your health but for your faith too. Some kids won't eat them but Christian kids definitely listen to them.

My son who is 2 1/2 now started watching Veggietales before he even turned a year old (His nickname for it is ABA because he was not able to pronounce veggietales back then but it kinda got stucked hehehe). When he started going to Sunday school at church, it was so easy for him to learn more about Jesus and he even knows how to pray.

I must say that if sesame street teaches alphabet, numbers, words etc... Veggietales will teach you so much about Faith.

As a Christian mom, I HIGHLY recommend VEGGIETALES.

You will get more than your money's worth.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Makabili nga nito.

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Mommy Trish! I didn't know you have a blog.. glad I came across with your blog then. Mommy, where did you guys get these veggietales? I would love to buy some for Harley. I am the same way. I wanted him to grow up knowing about God and be a good christian. I don't want him to grow not knowing about God our creator. I am sure interested to know where to get these! :) Thanks!