Wednesday, March 25, 2009

some people think i am having twins


I really have a huge belly considering where i'm at with my pregnancy.
Honestly, my doctors (including the ultrasound technician) are telling me different due dates. if i base it on the first date they told me, i would be around 23 weeks and 5 days.
The ultrasound technician told me i would give birth a week earlier than my due date.. so maybe i am already on my 24 weeks which is 6 months.

So yeah.. the picture above.. is what i looked like when i was 8 months pregnant with gavril.

The nutritionist told me, after the first pregnancy everything will be different.
You will start showing early.. your belly will be bigger because all the muscles that needed to be stretched have already been stretched etc etc etc.

I am about 117 lbs right now and i am guessing all the weight is in my belly.
I honestly have not grown bigger anywhere else except my belly LOL
My arms are the same.. my waistline... i think i gained an inch on my waistline.

I tell everybody who tells me that I am having twins that if there are 2 babies in my belly.. then i will look like i swallowed a watermelon (oval) and not a basketball hahahaha

Anyways, i am doing much much better now. I just can't wait til the baby comes out.
We are excited to welcome baby boy #2. No name yet hehe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha! Ang laki nga ng tyan mo gurl.