Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Library Card



One of the many things I thank God for... the LIBRARY!

Books are so expensive. Well, it feeds the brain.

Again, I love to READ. The Library is filled with interesting books that keep me reading and learning.

BUT.. I don't just get books from the library. They have a wide range of DVDs and Music CDs that you can borrow too. So.. that saves me money from buying CDs hehehe and from renting DVDs. They always have the latest and of course there's always a long line but it's free so who cares about waiting?

My son learned to use the computer (yep, the basics not just senseless clicking) at the library before he turned 2. They have a tech area for kids and preschool. Gavril can just sit there and be on the computer for 2 hours or more. Yes, my two yr old toddler can sit and be by himself peacefully. It actually makes people think he is a 4 year old trapped in a body of a 2 year old because most of the kids that use those computers are 4 and above.


Call me a Nerd or a Geek but i think the Library is waaaaaaaaay COOL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Swerte mo. I would so love to have one of those in this country but alas ... we don't. Huhuhuhu.