Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Boogie Wipes


We've been using this product since 2008. I can't believe I didn't discover it sooner. It helps a lot in cleaning my son's nose specially with the hardened boogie.


He hates the saline solution specially since I have to spray it directly into his nose to dissolve those boogies.

This is actually a wipe with saline solution and my son actually likes it. When he's got a boogie and he himself can't get it out he would say "Mommy, I want my boogie wipes please".


Very very useful and helpful to mothers. The packaging is small so you can carry it anywhere with you. It helps a lot too when a child has a cold. What an amazing invention!

This product is highly recommended.

2 comments:

Neldajay said...

Really??? Hmmm I should try this product.Thanks for sharing Trish. Anyway, we might going home next week!:)

patricia said...

gavril likes it a lot. it could be the scent or maybe because when we try to wipe his boogies out it doesn't hurt at all.