Friday, October 24, 2008

so.. why do i want to blog?

Honestly, I depend on the internet a lot.

I love to "Google" almost everything that comes to mind that I want to know more of.
The internet has been very influential to my shopping decisions (not having a lot of money to shop with made me cautious of what i buy).
When i "Google" something.. the answers are mostly from blogs.

I appreciate everyone who blogs about experiences and reviews because it helps so much when you need a second opinion but you don't want it to come from the salesman or from someone you know and knows you.

So here I am blogging to try to return the favor and hopefully help those who are sometimes lost like me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

we blog because we can ... lol ... we blog because we have something to say ....

KC said...

Ate Trish!! Add kita and thank you sa pag-follow nyo sa blog ko..hehehe mwaaaah

Mariana said...

Some of the same reasons why I started blogging!

Anonymous said...

I blog mainly just to listen to myself talk...

whatever your reason... just have fun with it... =)