Tuesday, October 28, 2008

birthday and halloween week

This week actually started last Sunday for us because we went to the zoo for their annual Zooboo (Halloween fun at the zoo). Then today we just got home from the children's museum. Tomorrow we are going Trunk or Treating at the church. Thursday, is my 30th birthday and Friday is the actual halloween day :)

I will be uploading pictures in a little bit and If I can get some peace and quiet then maybe I can blog about them shortly too hehehe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Happy birthday!" -- Frosty the Snowman

Unknown said...

Happy birthday sweetie! Hope it was fun!

creative tiny hands said...

Hi Trish,
Happy Birthday:)
Add me www.blog.babytetel.com

simplyjacy said...

hi Trish! belated happy birthday.
so you're already 30? trust me, you don't look like one.

please add my blog: www.simplyjacy.com