Friday, October 24, 2008

new to blogspot

better late than never - how often is this cliche used?

I've been wanting to start my own blog through this website but I have other social networking sites that i update every now and then (which isn't easy even for a stay at home mom).

I do feel that I should have started this blog early on but then again, sometimes timing is essential too.

Is my timing right? Maybe.

I do want to blog about a lot of things that has happened to me long before i signed up to blogspot but in less than a week from today... I am turning 30. Somehow, I am confused as to how I should begin this blog or how i want it to flow and then I ask myself: "why do i want to blog?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

blogging is really about your thoughts ... so post what you want ...